One of the common issues with earbuds are that sometimes they stop pairing with each other. There is no need to be alarmed as this is just a normal occurrence with this kind of technology.
But how do you solve this situation? Well, pairing your earbuds are relatively easy.
The steps needed to pair your earbuds with each other varies depending on the audio software incorporated. We are sure most audio software manufacturer want this process to be as easy and smooth as possible so you will be back up and running in no time.
Asivio One makes the procedure easy for you. Just follow the simple instructions below:
- Turn off the Bluetooth on your device and place both earbuds in the case.
- Take the left and right earbuds out the case and long press the touch control area at the same time for about 3 seconds or until you see a white LED light flashing on both earbuds.
- It is very important that you long press the left and right earbud at the same time.
- This is an indication that the earbuds are now paired with each other.
- Turn the Bluetooth on your device back on and go through your normal pairing routine.
For most earbuds the process is similar but you should contact your manufacturer for exact process.
You can Shop Asivio One premium earbuds below or just click the link.